Something to create now so it will be ready in time for Christmas decorating is this easy to do yarn wreath!
- Styrofoam round wreath (or any shape you like)
- Yarn in your color choice ( I chose this fluffy red yarn I liked)
- Scrapbook paper to coordinate with your wreath (for the letters)
- Mini Clothes Pins
- Felt (optional)
- Take your yarn and tie a knot around your styrofoam, and then start wrapping and winding, wrapping and winding. Yup, it takes a little patience to get around the wreath. Nothing you can’t do while watching “Grey’s Anatomy”
2. Tie off when you get all the way around the wreath.
3. Measure approximate length of twine, cut, and tie the ends around your wreath.
4. I used my Silhouette Machine to cut out the letters, but you can always just print them out in a word program, trace them onto some scrapbook paper and cut them out!
5. Take your mini clothes pins and use them to hold up your letters!
6. I then added some felt flowers based on this tutorial but not sure what I’m liking….what’s your opinion?
Option 1 Option 2
Hang it on up and enjoy!