Something to create now so it will be ready in time for Christmas decorating is this easy to do yarn wreath!
- Styrofoam round wreath (or any shape you like)
- Yarn in your color choice ( I chose this fluffy red yarn I liked)
- Scrapbook paper to coordinate with your wreath (for the letters)
- Mini Clothes Pins
- Felt (optional)
- Take your yarn and tie a knot around your styrofoam, and then start wrapping and winding, wrapping and winding. Yup, it takes a little patience to get around the wreath. Nothing you can’t do while watching “Grey’s Anatomy” 🙂
2. Tie off when you get all the way around the wreath.
3. Measure approximate length of twine, cut, and tie the ends around your wreath.
4. I used my Silhouette Machine to cut out the letters, but you can always just print them out in a word program, trace them onto some scrapbook paper and cut them out!
5. Take your mini clothes pins and use them to hold up your letters!
6. I then added some felt flowers based on this tutorial but not sure what I’m liking….what’s your opinion?
Option 1 Option 2
Hang it on up and enjoy!